Enrollment is open to all school age children of the community. Children must be at least 2 years old by the day of enrollment. If the child is not potty trained, we do potty training at the school. He/She will be accepted.
- Preschool (2-5)
- Kindergarten (5-6)
- Elementary (6-12)
- After School (K-6 grade)
- E.S.L (Language Class)
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday (7:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
In addition to serving hot breakfast and hot lunch, the school also provides afternoon snacks.
- The child's name must be labeled on each of his or her belongings.
- In case of any change to the child's home address, the parent or guardian must notify the school office.
- If the child is going to be absent for a particular day, the parent or guardian must notify the school office that morning.
- The child may not bring any of his or her toys to school.
- The child may not bring chewing gum, beverages, food, or candy.
- If the child has any signs of illness (cold, flu, etc), he or she must stay home.
- Medications are only permitted with notice to the teacher and the office personnel.
- Parent or guardian must sign the release form, giving permission to the school staff/teacher/director of medical procedures to be followed in any case of an emergency.
- The child must take daily showers before coming to school.
- The child must change his clothing before coming to school.
- To prevent the termination of enrollment, in case of being absent for one month, one-half of the tuition fee must be paid.
- No credit or refunds are given for the day(s) the child is absent at school.
- Under no circumstances will the tuition be returned after it has been paid.
- The school closes at 6:00 pm daily. If the child is not picked-up at this time, there will be a charge of $30 for every 15 minutes that he or she remains at school.
- The school does not insurance pay in accident for who has parent's insurance.
- The school will charge a $30 late fee for monthly tuition not paid on time, within 3 days of the due date.