Children must have an extra change of clothes which can be kept at school in case of accidents. Please put your child's name inside of clothes and blankets.
A physical examination and doctor's approval are required of all children.
A morning health check is required. Children with a cold, sore throat, or fever will not be allowed to attend school to protect others in the group. In cases of emergency, release forms by the parent or guardian must be submitted and kept on file.
- If you open it, close it.
- If you turn it on, turn it off.
- If you unlock it, lock it.
- If you break it, repair it.
- If you can't fix it, call someone who can.
- If you borrow it, return.
- If you use it, take care of it.
- If you make a mess, clean it up.
- If you move it, put it back.
- If it belongs to somebody else, and you want to use it, get permission.
- If you don't know how to operate, leave it alone.
- If it doesn't concern you, mind your own business.